Thursday, September 13, 2012

Introduction

This blog is basically about how music and media relates to each other. The reason why I choose this kind of topic is I like music. I listen all genre of music. I am interested in that the connection between media and music. Let's talk about the title next. "MUS.I.C" means that the music actually can be seeing. Every piece of music has its own story or pictures followed. It is not just for hearing, it is a three dimensional stuff. When you are listening to the certain music, the way you feel and imagine of music can merge to pictures. Back to the topic. My study question would be "How the musicians spread and broadcast the music through the media." Nowadays people can use media to publish their own albums without signing any recording companies. That is a big evolution of music. And it changes because of media only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment